Thursday, August 13, 2026

At Noon (ish)...we RIDE! ...to Gastonia...

 Tomorrow we head to Gastonia to meet up with Mitchell's Mess & More for 4th & Goal Promotions' Collector's Vault show - 10am - 4pm at the Gastonian Halls, 181 W Main Avenue!  Very ready to get back at the tables and we always have a good time at the Collector's Vaults. Great group of folks. 


Depending on how things go Saturday night, we may try to get over the Lincolnton National Guard Armory for Wresting Evolution's Bound By Honor!  Even if we don't make it, you should still go!



August 21-23 - it's time again for Mad Monster Expo in Concord. No tables to work, but as I've said before, Mad Monster is the "reunion" show for this little gang I run with - once again looking forward to Saturday night and the SCARES THAT CARE charity auction. If you are not familiar with this group - please check them out and consider supporting them - I love the work they do. 


Thank you all for reading this short little post - more old rassling photos coming soon. And remember: Take the Picture!